Polito, Paulozzi & Rodstrom, LLP has provided a variety of legal services to hundreds of clients. Below is a small sample of matters handled:
- Negotiated the asset purchase and financing of a national daycare with associated business real estate acquisition.
- Represented airplane component manufacturer in specialty machined product sales contract.
- Represented a start-up microbrewery from initial organization and attraction of investors through equipment acquisition to stabilization of business.
Commercial Real Estate
- Represented Owner/Developer in the financing, development and construction of three phases of condominiums totaling over 70 units.
- Represented Developer in redevelopment of a large strip shopping center, including construction and leasing of two “anchor” retail tenants.
- Negotiated a multifamily project’s acquisition by a municipality subsequent to lender foreclosure on behalf of owner.
- Obtained dismissal of three counts of sexual imposition prior to trial.
- Obtained judge acquittal of procuring prostitution charge following three days of trial.
- Not Guilty Jury Verdict of Felonious Assault Charges after four days of trial.
- Obtained judge acquittal of Assault on Institutional Guard after three days of trial
- Successfully defended and settled a $2.4 million trust and will contest in 2006.
- Successfully defended an I.R.S. estate tax audit of a $7 million estate including a family limited partnership, charitable lead trust and family foundation.
- Successfully defended I.R.S. estate tax penalty of over $300,000 in United States Tax Court.
- multi-million dollar settlement against flight school for estate of 29 year old victim of airplane crash
- $500,000 settlement – child victim of sexual abuse by eighth grade teacher at private school
- $150,000 settlement – slip and fall in stairway of apartment building, spinal cord injury
- $250,000 settlement–seventy year-old victim of head-on motorvehicle collision
- $117,500 settlement – auto accident, cervicogenic headache injury
- $90,000 settlement–nursing home resident neglected while being showered and fell
- $82,500 settlement–nursing home resident left unattended and fell without explanation